Invisalign Vs. Smile Direct Club
If you are considering getting some dental treatment for misaligned teeth, you must have heard of Invisalign. We at Summerbrook Dental Group offer excellent Invisalign in Aurora services that are effective in straightening misaligned or crooked teeth.
It isnâ€™t uncommon for people to conduct some research online when they are planning on getting any dental treatment. If you have done so, you might have come across a company named Smile Direct Club.
The information that you find on this company can be quite alluring in terms of the kind of treatment they provide and the pricing they maintain for their teeth alignment services. But is this really the ideal and safe solution for straightening teeth?
As credible dentists in Aurora, we like to keep our patients informed about the different treatment options available for fixing teeth misalignment problems. Here we take a look at Invisalign Vs. Smile Direct Club. This will give you a much better idea about what is involved in both of these treatments, helping you make a better decision about your oral care.
Understanding What Invisalign In Aurora Is
- In Invisalign, customized clear aligner trays are made for patients that need teeth alignment solutions.
- The clear trays are extremely comfortable and almost invisible.
- Since they are made of lightweight plastic with a smooth surface they are very comfortable to wear.
- These aligners provide excellent results for minor teeth alignment issues.
- They do not impact your speech, and will not slip out accidentally either.
- As mentioned, they are almost invisible, which means you can wear them very comfortably in any kind of setting, without feeling conscious about your smile.
Understanding What Smile Direct Club Is
- This company offers DIY clear aligners.
- They do not have a dental office but work out of Smileshops in various locations.
- Their services are specially designed to eliminate the need of visits to dental offices.
- You have to go into a Smileshop where the staff will take dental impressions.
- Clear aligners will be made for you based on these impressions and will be sent to your desired address.
While this may seem like a very convenient and cost-effective option, there are a number of downsides to it. It isnâ€™t always easy to find a Smileshop near your location and you have to wait for a long time for the aligners to come in the mail. You have to manage all the aligner fitting at home and also put up with anonymous professionals managing your dental treatment.
Invisalign or Smile Direct Club?
As you can see, there are some major differences between Invisalign and Smile Direct Club. When you choose to come to our Aurora dental office for teeth alignment with Invisalign, you are assured of the best services. Our expert dentists will conduct a detailed examination of your teeth before recommending Invisalign.
These clear aligners will be made specifically for you at an advanced lab. Our dentist in Aurora will guide you on how to use your new clear aligners. You will also be asked to come in at regular intervals for periodic examinations.
Our expert dentist will evaluate your progress and make changes in the aligners as required.
This kind of a detailed treatment process and plan helps ensure that you get the best results. You are assured that there will be no complications in your treatment and that your overall oral health is cared for.
Invisalign In Aurora Services
We provide excellent Invisalign in Aurora services in very comfortable and hygienic settings. When you choose to come to a reputable dental office like ours, you have peace of mind that seasoned dentists are handling your dental work. They will monitor your progress very carefully during the scheduled examinations. At the end of the treatment you will find that you have when aligned teeth and a beautiful smile.
For more information about Invisalign in Aurora, or to schedule an appointment, feel free to call Summerbrook Dental Group at this number-(303) 693-1215 to schedule an appointment today.